Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can Ajax orange antibacterial dish washing liq id be used as a hand soap.?

It said something on there that it can be used as a hand soap so i decided to use it but it dried out my hands.Can Ajax orange antibacterial dish washing liq id be used as a hand soap.?
then if it dried out ur hands i dont sugest using it. idk i use dish soap as hand soap sometimes, but i dont recall using that specific kind, but thnx and ill keep that in mind not to use tahtCan Ajax orange antibacterial dish washing liq id be used as a hand soap.?
I wouldn't.
not realy it is to harsh for skin
no. you are going to die in 10 days.
it can
no
all antibacterial soap dries out my hands
i use it all the time. it is a bit harsher than regular soap though. DONT USE IT ON YOUR FACE.
I use it all the time but yes it dries my hands out as well, that is why I always have lotion because I wash my hands a lot.
yes it can but use hand cream to moisturize.
I use it all the time. It's right there by the sink which is where I usually wash my hands. If they dry out, I use a hand cream at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment