Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hand sanitizer vs. hand soap?

which is most eco-friendly, cost efficient, healthy and why?Hand sanitizer vs. hand soap?
sanitizer dont removw dirt





but bacteria are everywhere, impossible to get rid ofHand sanitizer vs. hand soap?
There are few handsanitizers that are eco-friendly. Most are just rubbing alcohol, or if they are anitbacterial they will likely contain either a pesticide, herbicide or fungicide, not a good thing to absorb into your body. The over use of these things are also causing bacteria to become resistant and harder to fight off.





So, it is better to use a natural soap and lather for 30-60 seconds before rinsing if you want clean hands.
I have heard that hand sanitizer works better than hand soap, I think it was because a certain percentage of people do not wash their hands properly. Sanitizer, in my opinion, is probably more eco-friendly, cost efficient and healthy. I say eco-friendly only because you do not need to wipe or wash it off (no paper towels, no water). Cost efficient because it is pretty darn cheap and healthy because of my original answer, most people do not wash their hands properly. Hope this helps!



I have read that hand sanitizer gets rid of many bacteria that we ';need'; and that soap and water is better for general usage. Also, hand sanitizer, when used frequently, can dry out your hands so be sure to use lotion afterward.





However, sanitizer may be more eco-friendly due to not needing water and papertowels. I bring a hankie with me to dry my hands with instead of using paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment