Sunday, April 25, 2010

If i touch my cold sore and then wash my hands wit soap and water is the infection still on my hand?

Not if you wash your hands for atleast 30 seconds in hot soapy water rubbing them together.If i touch my cold sore and then wash my hands wit soap and water is the infection still on my hand?
the infection is always on. at least molecules worth. if you thoroughly wash it should not be enough to hurt you.If i touch my cold sore and then wash my hands wit soap and water is the infection still on my hand?
just use purell!


it gets ride of all germs











taakes away 99.9% of germs
shouldn't be.
cold sores are really HERPES on the mouth!!!
i thing no but if you want to be sure out of infection try to use hand sanitizer
nope .
nope
no
i don't think so
no you wont but u will have alittle germs on!

No comments:

Post a Comment