Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the best brand of hand soap?

Dial FoamingWhat is the best brand of hand soap?
soft soapWhat is the best brand of hand soap?
Hi





The best brand of hand soap is Tone especially if you are like me and wash your hands a lot. Tone as a lather and it also smells good and it doesn't make your hands dry.
hum- well they all sell pretty good- I'd say dial or dove sells the best out of most in the average store (i work in health and beauty) but be sure to choose which one is best for you- and one your not allergic to! Course alot of people have been buying a brand name called method- its quite popular!
the cheapest one I can find they all clean so who cares.
Baths : Irish Spring





soaping windows: Ivory
Ivory, kills germs and smells ok.
(m)





Pears
LAVA
Zest or Lava. Boraxo is BEST%26gt;if you can find some.
walsh
Lever 2000.
It depends on requirements some brand may be best for someone but not for all and sundry
I prefer the Antimicrobial heavy duty line of pump soaps from Bath and Body Works..


they come in a good variety of scents and get your hands super clean and soft..


I wash my hands a lot, working in a nursing facility, and I do not get cracked, dry hands if I buy them and bring them in for my personal use ..
dial
Dial. Dial me up. LoLz.
that aun dove
zest

No comments:

Post a Comment