Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can you use hand soap on your face?

i use dove moisterizing hand soap and i was wondering if i can use it on my face to wash or is it just made for your handsCan you use hand soap on your face?
DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just because it says hand soap or whatever, you can use it on ANY part of your body!!!!! But just for you let me clarify that you shouldn't use it on your eyes or in your mouth : )Can you use hand soap on your face?
not good. all soaps, like bar soaps or for hands dry your face up, not good at all, my family and i stoped using soap since we were young on our face. noxema is good
I use it all the time it leaves my face softer when I use the hand wash because wash for hands is gentler on ur skin than face cleaner
Hand soap is harsh for facial skin.
Like every other answer you got i would not recommend it, it really dries out your skin
i don tink so
yes dove is fine





any other hand soap would dry your skin.





dove is good for your whole body.
I have for all my life never had acne
you probably shouldnt. but idk dove


is gentle so it might be okay. but still


its better to use a cleanser.
uhhm why dont you just get the same one but for your face.. it does come in it!
Yes, a lot of people use regular hand soap on their faces. Dove is an especially good one for that dual purpose washing. I wouldn't use anything too harsh because your face skin is gentler and more sensitive than your hands. There are lots of soaps specifically designed to be gentler on faces, but Dove is fine for both.
i perfer you not to


it really gets pain on your face


why do you think its called hand soap?


and body soap?


its for a reason

No comments:

Post a Comment