Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you use anti-bacterial hand soap?

I use it A LOT! I should probably take stock in the company lol. What about you?Do you use anti-bacterial hand soap?
we dont use anything but around here...esp. after i had a bout of staph in the blood that about killed me this last year.Do you use anti-bacterial hand soap?
yes i use it every time i wash my hands at home and some places that have it when i am away from home.
Yes i use it all the time
No. Using antibacterial agents indiscriminantely means that you get bacteria who are, through the process of natural selection, immune to antibacterial agents. I just use regular soap. It's cheaper, and I'm not helping create a new generation of superbugs.
No,regular soap and water
Have some in my purse and in the car.
I use Dial soap but I also use the non-dye (without the yellow dye) anti-bacterial soap since they do not dry my skin up on my hands.
Yes (it's really hard to find hand soap that doesn't read ';Anti-bacterial, kills most germs'; lol).
Ya do. I have it in the house and in the company for personal use only.
Yes. I always use it at home.
All the time at work and when I travel.
All day, every day (no, I am not OCD)
YEAH!!! and purel and hand sanatizer. germs are everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment