Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you loofa, poof ball, cloth, or bare hand ';soap up';?

Bare hands are always better....





...there is more precision with the digits as opposed to other means...Do you loofa, poof ball, cloth, or bare hand ';soap up';?
spongeDo you loofa, poof ball, cloth, or bare hand ';soap up';?
lol....just soap up..your avatar is cute...lol
cloth
poof ball at the moment, but I usually use a loofah.
Soap on the cloth, then the cloth on me...
Cloth.
I do the poof. I have a mint green one and a lavender one. I also have one with a long handle attached to get my back. Guess I'm a poof addict : )
I actually use a loofa wash cloth. The best of both worlds. But there are certain body parts that I use only a regular wash cloth.
poof ball.








Bare hands %26amp; Soap ? How do you get all the way clean ?
loofa
cloth
my hand ;)
cloth
bare hands
bare hand/cloth
A loofa and a poof ball are two different things? Well I guess you learn something new every day! I use a loofa.
poof ball
I do it bare handed. The gods gave us hands for a reason!
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment