Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ever eat a whole thing of hand soap just to prove a point?

Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH





Ralphie - A Christmas StoryEver eat a whole thing of hand soap just to prove a point?
Yes I have and it was goodEver eat a whole thing of hand soap just to prove a point?
Holy crap...I am laughing too hard. Forget it, I can't answer this!
Nope.
no, should i
No just taste it
Once.....once.......
no i make my points very effectively lol you are funny
Yes, to prove the point you can fart bubbles!
Yes I have.......Was sick for days.
Yeah. Wanna see me blow bubbles outa my azz?
Is this a rhetorical question? LOL





Uncle Jack is that you behind that avatar....
No, I cannot say that I have.
No, I don't have that much of a dirty mouth, LOL. Besides I don't want to have gas bubbles like Alfalfa on The Little Rascals. :)
Never.
Yuk. Container and all? No, never.
And the point was?

No comments:

Post a Comment