Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hand soap or hand sanitizer?

Which do you prefer?Hand soap or hand sanitizer?
Dog shampoo !Hand soap or hand sanitizer?
Handsoap whenever possible. It is best to wash and rinse away germs. Hand sanitizers leave the dead germs on your hands, don't they. That is if the claims to kill 99.9% of them are true to begin with, some products just say that. Hot, soapy water and a vigorous scrub is best. Turn the faucet off with your elbow and don't forget to open the door with a paper towel. A lot of people don't wash their hands. You touch the handle they used and you might as well not have washed yours either. I use a sleeve, shirt tail or even my hand in a pocket to open doors in public restrooms where they have blowers and no paper towels. Doors to public restrooms should be push in, push out, don't you think?
Sanitizer at work and soap and water at home followed by lotion. Too much of either leave my hands feeling dry.
I prefer hand soap because it doesn't dry out my hands. But hand sanitizer kills ';the germs.';
I like hand soap but maybe b/c i use it alot


but hand sanitizer is good too, but i don't use it often
hand soap most often, but if near no sink or anything i go for the sanitizer.
Hand soap.. I use Hand sanitizer only when I'm travelling
hand soap. sanitizer when you need to hurry
sanitizer....but after using it for several times I have to wash it off and start again.
Hand sanitizer.
oh the horror of having to choose.





ok hand soap, because my hands actually feel clean when I wash them.
Both. I prefer hand sanitizer when I am on the go at a public restroom (if it is really crowded and I just want to get out of there) or if I was going to be late for school and didn't have the time to sit there and wash them. I also prefer hand soap because I believe that they do give a better cleaning then sanitizer when I wash my hands. I hope I helped! Have a great morning!





The Fat Thanksgiving Turkey
hand sanitizer is handy when you go to places, but i choose soap. soap kills all the germs in your hands. it's probably your best bet against the Super Bug
sanitizer cleanliness with out the water mess
Soap is best.
hand sanitizer
Hand soap. The alcohol is too drying and makes my fingernails rip and tear. The hand soap has some cream in it that makes it better.
soap, then sanitize, in that order!
Sanitizer. Quick and easy





Just to say NEVER put a lot on. ust a teeny squit andur good 2 go.





Both really, hand soap whenever possible.
A hand sanitizer?????????? WTF is that? an arab guy with a sword?
';A hand sanitizer?????????? WTF is that? an arab guy with a sword?';- wow I've never thought I'd stumble into someone who doesnt know what it is


I prefer hand soap, feels more clean to me

No comments:

Post a Comment