Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I use regular hand soap to clean my hands and put my contacts in, or do I have to use the liquid soap?

Can I use regular hand soap to wash my hands and put my contacts in, or do I have to use the liquid soap?





Soap: regular hand soap bar...Can I use regular hand soap to clean my hands and put my contacts in, or do I have to use the liquid soap?
Any soap is fine as long as you rinse your hands well.Can I use regular hand soap to clean my hands and put my contacts in, or do I have to use the liquid soap?
Thanks for the trust. Report Abuse

bar soap usually is a little rougher, so I would think that liquid soap would softer and therfore better with contacts.
The best soap to use is antibacterial liquid soap, reason being germs can and do remain on bar soap. Eyes are fairly sensitive and the last place you want any type of infection is in your eyes. If you only have bar soap get some of the hand sanitizer in a bottle and wash your hands with bar soap and hit them with the sanitizer. You only have 2 eyes, can't be too careful.
You can use any kind of soap....

No comments:

Post a Comment