Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it bad to wash your face with hand soap?

My cousin has a lot of break outs and she tried to wash your face with hand soap! I told her its bad!But when does your skin start to get wrinkles and have more break outs then usual when you wash your face with hand soap?Is it bad to wash your face with hand soap?
It is bad to wash your face with hand soap, I am an consultant. What your cousin needs to do is go to the mall and get a free consultant. Your face dries out if you use hand soap, unless its dove or any type of moisturizing soap.





Your skin doesn't wrinkle lol, it dries out badly that's all. If your cousin have dry skin, moisturize it. If she has oily skin, use the moisturizer that controls the oil. What I mean is that there is a moisturizer that controls the oil and if your skin is dry it moisturizes. Is it bad to wash your face with hand soap?
I have tried alot of different brands of face wash for acne, then I just started using baby Dove soap and it works really well, I barely have any acne now. Be sure to use a hypo allergenic, non oil, moisturizer after washing.





I do not recommend any type of bar soap if you have sensitive skin.


There is a gel you can get from Shopper's Drugmart called DermaGel, it works great. If you cannot find that, I recommend SpectroGel, look it up on google. It's great for sensitive/dry skin.





GOODLUCK:)
No,... vry bad ....if u want healthy clean clear balenced smooth soft skin Try the Dove White beauty Bar :D im italion with cuban N' jamican traits in my backgrnd my skin is crazy- Dry Vry oily, Acne prone, Sensitive- I had bouts with Cystic acne N' Roscea- Since using The Dove White beauty bar No prob. its balencd smooth not oily all my acne gone- My regimin





Am; Dove bar, Loreal refresh toner(pink bottle), clearical spot gel 4 a pimple if i get it, neutrogena ultrasheer spf lotion N' som mineral powder


Pm: 2 take off make up Noxzema deep cleasning creamPlus moisturizers ( in the drk blue tub ) leaves ur skin ultra smooth : D but not oily jus clean smooth wen u pat dry ! aftr that for my nght face lotion i use aveeno clear complextion lotion- Thats it Wen it comez to ur skin care Less IZ Better


Also once a week exfoliate ur face With A GENTLE scrub like Queen helens honeyn'oatmeal which exfoliates Very Gently leavn ur skin nice an smooth follow up with a none Alcohol toner / if u hav oily/combo skin use one with beta hydroxy wich is vry good 4 ur skin- N' if ya realy wana get fancy u can follow up with Queen helens Mint julep mask for shinkn pimples N' ur pores- aftr the scrub - I like too open up my pores first b4 i cleanse by using a soft wash cloth with hot not boiling water - bcarful - : D kk other thn that drnk plenty of water eat healthy - Exercise N' get ur multi's N' Fishoil supplemnt for healthy skin N' Hair ect.





~Mucho Bueso's Indie~


~JesusSavesSoulz John3;16~
Depends on the soap. I've always used Dial soap everywhere including to shampoo my hair because I react badly to so many shampoos--the Dial seems to clean and then rinse out completely after. If she does use a hand soap, it should be a mild one that won't dry out her skin, and then maybe use an astringent after. If her skin gets too dried out, she can put on a light oil-less lotion.
I wash my makeup off with hand soap i find that its works better to take off mascara, but i always moisturize right after so im not too sure i mean i dont have wrinkles from it but i do other things to pamper my skin afterwards too
Use dove soap as its less harsher then other soap and it really cleans better then cleanser. I have been using it for years and it works like wonders, my face is squeeky shiny clean. Remember to use toner and then proper skincare after.
absolutley. it definetly leads to more breakouts, yes. tell your cousin to not do it again. good for you for telling her not to use it!
absolutly not. thats all i used for like 4 months and it was all good. but its not as effective as an acne product so she should switch.
As long as its Anti-Bacterial, You'll be fine!
Yes,..I think so. It dries out the skin.
it depends on how sensitive your skin is

No comments:

Post a Comment