Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the gentlest hand soap out there?

My poor mom is always in pain because soaps dry and crack her hands. She just started a new job at a daycare and it requires her to wash her hands with soap very frequently. At home, to avoid soap she uses anti-bacterial hand sanitizer but they won't let her use it, it has to be a soap. She was heart broken because hand soaps make her hands dry, crack and bleed which causes her a lot of pain. She doesn't want to quit her job because of this, she really likes it there. If you know of a gentle soap...I'm talking super gentle here then please let me know...thanks :)What is the gentlest hand soap out there?
any brand baby wash is gentlyWhat is the gentlest hand soap out there?
Believe it or not a dollar store dishwashing liquid took care of it one occassion while I was off workplace that required a lot of hand washing. I don't remember the brand name. it took a bout two weeks.
Do you mean a liquid soap or a bar soap? If it is a bar, I recommend Dove for sensitive skin. I use it on my son who has eczema. Dove may make a liquid version too.
DOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment