Sunday, December 13, 2009

Any tricks for getting those dispenser pumps to ';pop'; on a new bottle of hand soap or lotion?

Probably half of the ones I buy won't pop into position so that the pump is usable, so I end up having to pour the contents into a previously used bottle. I usually start by turning clockwise (maybe I should turn counter-clockwise first?) and if that doesn't work I turn it the other direction. Eventually some of them pop and some of them never do. Does anyone else ever have this problem, and what's the solution?Any tricks for getting those dispenser pumps to ';pop'; on a new bottle of hand soap or lotion?
Yes, I have the same problem. Can't tell you exactly what I do. I just turn them until they pop. Or I get aggravated and give it to the hubby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment