Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you use hand soap to wash your body with?

I recently ran out of bath soap, and so I considering using some hand soap that comes out of a dispenser to wash up until I go to the store. Will it irritate my sensitive areas? Is it safe to use on my face?Can you use hand soap to wash your body with?
ya its fine its all soap man, unless you got really sensitive skin you should be fine just make sure to rinse thouroughlyCan you use hand soap to wash your body with?
That soap in the dispenser is only packaged in liquid form for convenience. It's fine to use for a bath. Soap is Soap! Not sure these days if people realize that way back when folks made there own soap and it contained lye which is very hard on your skin not to mention toxic if ingested.





Hope this helps.
yes you can no it shouldn't unless you are especially sensitive.
It should be fine but it may dry out your skin a tad.
It's safe to use but very drying. I wouldn't use it on your face or just use suds only.
Sure. I washed with shampoo once. Better than stinkin!
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment