Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you give me instructions to make liquid hand soap?

I want to make liquid hand soap out of bar soap. I live in Egypt and we don't have craft shops like in America, nor are craft products easy to find.





Castille soap would be hard to find, for example, so I want to take a good bar soap like Dove, and make it into a Liquid hand soap.





Can you help me come up with some various instructions?


Many thanks!Can you give me instructions to make liquid hand soap?
http://www.ehow.com/how_9095_make-liquid-hand.html





follow this link, it has insructions.Can you give me instructions to make liquid hand soap?
Salam Alaikum





I am in Egypt also. I understand your pain. LOL In many of the larger pharmacy's you can find Dove cream soap. If not available you can take about 3 cups of boiled water. Add to shaved or grated bar of soap. If dry skin is an issue add a spoonful of cheap balsam or hair conditioner ( I'm sure you know what I'm talking about). Also works good as a fabric softener just add bar of soap to 2 liters of water. ( You can just save your bath soap when it gets too small to use.)





Good Luck


Salam
http://www.ehow.com/how_9095_make-liquid鈥?/a>





Or you can just put your leftover soap slivers in a jar with water. Or grate a new bar of soap and add water. It eventually just disolves and then you have liquid soap. I think adding the glycerin will keep it liquid and from solidifying again. You should be able to get glycerin at a drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment