Sunday, December 13, 2009

For an in-sink soap dispenser, do you have it filled with hand soap or dish soap?

I don't like to use dish soap as hand soap because it makes my hands too dry. I am thinking of just putting my hand soap in the dispenser and leaving my dish soap under the counter, but I wanted to see what other people do!For an in-sink soap dispenser, do you have it filled with hand soap or dish soap?
I have 2 dispensers. One I have hand lotion in and the other is filled with hand soap. I find that diluting the hand soap with a little water helps keep it flowing freely and keeps the dispenser from getting clogged with the soap which makes a kind of gluey plug at the end. My dish soap is kept on the counter in a lovely liquor bottle my neighbor gave me with a whiskey pourer spout on the top which enables it to flow freely when used and look decorative on the counter.For an in-sink soap dispenser, do you have it filled with hand soap or dish soap?
I prefer hand soap, but I have used dish soap when I have ran out of hand soap.=)
I do it the same way you do

No comments:

Post a Comment