Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there anyway to convert liquid hand soap into foaming hand soap?

I have Bath %26amp; Body Works foaming hand soap containers and wanted to refill them. Can I just add water to liquid hand soap to make the liquid thin enough to foam out of the pump? What is the appropriate ratio of water to liquid hand soap?Is there anyway to convert liquid hand soap into foaming hand soap?
Yes you can - all you need is that container. I did that and added some water but I don't know the proportions. Just try a little water at first and see how it goes.Is there anyway to convert liquid hand soap into foaming hand soap?
Yeah just trial and error... I did that with the dial foaming dispensers... I still haven't ever gotten quite the right consistency with the foam, but I get it pretty close... I don't use liquid hand soap either, I have been using body wash.... Maybe it will work better with hand soap... since that would probably be foamier to begin with... I'd start with just a little in the bottom of the bottle and fill it most of the way with water and try that, and if it isn't foamy enough, keep adding little bits at a time until it is just right... Be prepared to wash your hands alot til you figure it out, LOL... Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment