Thursday, December 17, 2009

What can I use to lubricate my taper? Can I use hand soap?

What can I use to lubricate my ear taper? Can I use hand soap? What would be best to use that wont cause a build up inside the hole?What can I use to lubricate my taper? Can I use hand soap?
well to put it in, i'd say either baby oil, or mineral oil or something like that.


as for buildup, you'll always have that, even from shampoo and stuff getting inside. just make sure you wash them with antibacterial soap every day. a qtip would even help dry them after you wash. havee fun.What can I use to lubricate my taper? Can I use hand soap?
well it depends what size you're at?


my boyfriend used lubricant until he got to about a 14mm


then he started using silicone tunnels to stretch


you dont need lubricant for that tbh (:





but yeah, we used Vaseline,


or just get baby oil or anything slidy i guess


nothings going to infect it seeing as it's not really a raw hole that you're stretching.





we used Durex Play once


:S
I wouldn't suggest hand soap. You could try a Vaseline (barely any).
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment